Friday, April 15, 2011

Next Class

Hi,

if you all could watch RuPaul's Drag Race Episode 12, Season 3, "Jocks in Frocks" for Monday that would be great. You can watch the entire episode for free on the Logo website by clicking here.

Feel free to watch other episodes. This will seem very tangentially related to this week's readings, but pay attention to the ellipsis/absence of the actual making of the sartorial spectacle. It will also bring up a lot of other texts we read throughout the semester. As for bringing something to class, I'm not gonna ask you to come to class in drag, except for Sean, but maybe you can look extra extra fierce just for fun.

2 comments:

  1. Why would I not come in drag?? If I had access to women's clothing, I'd consider it done.

    What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great episode. LMFAO. The guy from San Antonio, TX, sucked so terribly though. I could've rocked that shit better than him fo sho!

    ReplyDelete